101 (minus 90) thoughts I had after watching this movie:
- Growing up on a ton of classic Disney animal crap, I’m surprised I was never raised on 101 Dalmatians, but here I am, experiencing a piece of my childhood that could’ve been.
- Aweee, Patch and Rolly remind me of two of my own little babies.
- So these people are supposedly in crippling financial debt, yet they can still afford their maid? I don’t know man, seems like we have an imposter among us.
- Okay, but are the dogs bilingual in this universe? Like, they clearly communicate with one another through barking, and one of them even translates it into English for another dog, but then they also speak just direct English to each other too? Is barking just like a way to speak English from a farther distance or something? Hmm… bloody “show-offs” is all I’m getting from this.
- Is it just me or is Cruella De Vil, CRUella De Vil, if she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will! the inception of all Tim Burton characters to come?
- I have no idea what Roger was doing to that puppy to get him to come back to life — s**t wasn’t CPR that’s for sure — but whatever it was, I have a gut feeling that I shouldn’t be okay with it.
- Shoutout to IKEA by the way for building Cruella’s entire house.
- Also, I don’t know about you fellas, but Prissy definitely ain’t a dog. Bitch looks like she just came strutting straight out of a Dr. Seuss book.
- Fury Road’s got nothin’ on this film’s finale; gonna be real.
- I don’t know fellas, black and white coats do be looking kinda fire to me sometimes. JK?
- As a hopeless artist too though, where can I get a wingman dog like Pongo and ASAP?
“101 Dalmatians” is now available to stream on Disney+.