Things that come to mind after watching Eraserhead:
• Goodbye, sweet dreams. Hello, nightmares.
• David Lynch is hands down the biggest weirdo working in the film industry.
• Why is the dinner scene literally the beginning of a porno?
• Lynch basically created Tim Burton’s visionary style.
• Is this movie about social anxiety? Parenthood? Abortion? Affairs? Murder? Aliens?
• Wait. Scratch that. It’s probably about nothing specific. Lynch is random at heart.
• This movie is un-review-able.
• Am I going to hell for strangely liking this?
• I never want to be a dad. Ever.
• Is this Lynch’s attempt at telling us that he is, in fact, an extraterrestrial himself?
• Time to go vegan.
“Eraserhead” is now available to rent and buy on YouTube, Google Play, Vudu, Amazon Prime, iTunes, and The Criterion Channel.